Our founders Jerry and Lee Woods opened Sutter's Mill in 1958 on the corner of Foothill and Sayre in Sylmar. Sutter's Mill moved to Mission Hills in 1960.
Over the next 20 years two more restaurants and a night club were added. In 2007 the founders son and daughter-in-law, Joe and Salli, opened our current location in Simi Valley. While Joe and Salli are still active, day to day operations are run by their daughter-in-law, Marie Robinson. We are all working together to keep the legacy of our founders in tact and allow us to grow into new locations in the future to extend our 63 years in business.